Updated: Mar 4
Originally written: 11/12/17
If your ends look like any of the above pictures, here are a couple of things you can do to revive your hair:
1. You MUST get those dead ends cut!! Stop letting people tell you untruths that you can repair your split ends; you can't! Products that claim to repair your split ends are only coating the hair. It coats the hair to temporarily detangle and give the hair more shine.
* Once you clip those ends you will notice your hair moving more freely; your hair will be much easier to comb; your hair style will last longer (curls, flat iron, rollers, etc.); your hair will appear thicker and appear to grow faster! The longer you wait in between cuts, the more hair your stylist will have to cut off!
2. Get a good deep conditioner and/ or mix Ki-Ki Oil™ (3-4 sprays) with your regular conditioner!!
*Deep conditioner 1 week with Ki-Ki Oil™, then regular conditioner with Ki-Ki Oil™ on next shampoo.
A great deep conditioner to add moisture is Essations Naked Honey & Almond Moisture Whip Conditioner
3. Make sure that you are protecting your ends at night when you sleep with a silk scarf (satin will work but silk is best)!
Get your silk bonnet here: Buy My Silk Bonnet
4. Massage Ki-Ki Oil™ (or your normal growth and moisturizing oil) into your scalp daily!
Get your Ki-Ki Oil™ now to help regrow that hair, maintain moisture, and jump start your hair goals!