Updated: Feb 27, 2020
Everyone says 2020 will be a great year and we are going to have to agree!
First thing's first, this year we want to bring you so much more hair education than before! We will be bringing you all kinds of haircare education in the form of podcasts, videos, photos, pop-ups and more! This post has info about Ki-Ki Oil, owner Rha-Kera and..well links to listen to our podcasts!
If you haven't already checked out the past 4 podcasts, please check them out below.
(Just click and listen)
Next, if you haven't already, check out our signature product, Ki-Ki Oil™!!
Ki-Ki- Oil™ is great for all hair types and can be used to help generate hair growth on the scalp, brows, and beards! Check out the benefits of Ki-Ki Oil™ below and feel free to add some to your cart! :-)
Lastly, learn more about me, Rha-Kera, owner of The Hair Hotline™!! Here are 6 questions to help you learn more about me! Some of these are questions I get asked often and some are just fun questions!
1. How do you pronounce your name? And do you have a nickname?
• My name is Rha-Kera, it's pronounced, similar to Shakira with an R! Yes, I have a nickname but you can call me Rha-Kera! ;-)
2. What is your favorite thing to do with hair?
• (When most people ask this they are wondering if I like to cut or color hair best) I like to do everything, cutting, coloring styling, etc.
3. How long has The Hair Hotline™ been around?
• I started The Hair Hotline in 2009!
4. Do you really answer questions for free?
• Yes, I really answer hair questions for free! I'm all about helping people keep the hair they have, but also keep that hair healthy! There's a trend of doing anything to make your hair look nice, but hair needs to be taken care of in order to continue looking nice!
5. What are some random facts about you?
• I love cop shows...The First 48, Alaska Pd (new one), Law and Order, etc.
6. How long have you been in the hair industry?
• Unprofessionally: Since I can remember. I have always loved doing hair and even taught myself how to braid when I was about 8 or 9!
Professionally: Since 2006 when I started beauty school and licensed since 2007!